Don’t be left without the hot water you need. Green Horizon One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is your water heater service expert providing quality water heater repair and installation throughout the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill area.
Green Horizon One Hour water heater repair and replacement experts have the experience to keep your water heater operating at peak performance, saving you time and money—even if a repair or replacement is needed.
- Water heater installation and repair
- Gas and electric tank and tankless water heater service
- Energy-efficient water heaters from trusted brands such as A.O. Smith, Bradford White, Rheem, Rinnai, and more
Water Heater Installation
If it is time for you to replace your water heater, or if you would like to have a water heater installed in a new construction project, there are several options available to you.
- Electric water heaters: An electric water heater is an affordable option that requires little maintenance. Unlike their natural gas counterparts, electric water heaters do not require outdoor venting.
- Gas water heaters: Natural gas water heaters are less costly to operate than electric units. They have the added advantage of not being affected by power outages; however, they do require a slightly higher initial investment.
- Tankless water heaters: Tankless units represent the latest in water heating technology and are the most energy-efficient option available. As the name suggests, they do not require a holding tank where a large volume of water is maintained at a constant hot temperature until it is needed. Instead, a tankless system instantly heats water as it passes through, providing hot water on demand. Another added benefit of these systems is that they take up far less space in your home.
No matter what type of water heater you choose to install, Green Horizon One Hour will help make sure you have the best possible system for your needs. We help you through the selection process and professionally install your new water heater to operate at top efficiency.
Water Heater Repair
Why replace if you can refresh? Green Horizon One Hour makes every effort to repair your water heater rather than try convincing you to replace it. In some cases, a professional water heater repair can get your system working like new again.
So when is repair the more cost-effective option? If your water heater is still fairly new (less than 5-10 years) and showing these trouble signs, a repair may be enough to fix the problem:
- Lack of hot water
- Leaking connecting pipe
- Unusual odor coming from the unit
- Whining sound
- Noticeable rust in water
If you notice these or other problems with your water heater, give us a call for an assessment. Our experts will conduct a proper diagnosis and recommend the most cost-effective solution. We never begin any work without your authorization. You will know exactly what to expect every step of the way.
Speak with our experts today about professional water heater repair or installation. We even offer same-day service. Call (919) 321-9985.