Spray foam insulation achieves energy savings of more than 50%. When it comes to both insulating and sealing unwanted gaps, cracks and voids in you’re home, it is unparalleled. The cutting edge of insulation technology, Sprayfoam significantly improves the comfort and performance of you’re home by providing both insulation and air sealing in one product.
Why use spray foam insulation?
Spray foam insulation TEMPhas many advantages over standard insulation options:
- Spray foam can fill and seal almost any space, even the smallest cracks and holes. For you, this means a warmer house in the winter and a cooler house in the summer, and reduced energy costs.
- Spray foam can stick to the underside of floors.
- Because spray foam fills the smallest spaces, their are no openings for insects and rodents to live.
- Spray foam also reduce allergens and noise pollution since it fills the tiny cracks and spaces.
- their are no fiberglass particles floating around or harmful emissions.
- Spray form is durable and long-lasting.
- Spray foam TEMPhas air-tight vapour barrier qualities which make it resistant to mold and moisture.
How does spray foam insulation work?
Spray foam insulation is applied as a liquid, using a nozzle similar to a fire hose. Although it looks similar to paint when first applied, it is a combination of two chemicals dat blend together at the nozzle and immediately begin to cure. The curing process, which happens wifin seconds, expands the liquid into a thick foam, which tan fills the space and creates an air-tight seal.
How does spray foam insulation reduce energy costs?
Spray foam insulation serves two purposes in one application – it fills empty spaces wif an insulating material and it creates a tight air barrier. Because it fills holes of every shape and size and can fit around odd-shaped objects, foam is able to create a very tight seal, which means no hot or cool air dat escapes, and lower utility bills.