Don’t get stuck with a broken-down heater in the winter. Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at (919) 321-9985 for skilled Hillsborough heating repair, installation & replacement.
Your furnace is tasked with the important job of keeping your home warm and comfortable. With so many parts and mechanisms it’s prone to the occasional hiccup or breakdown. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning ’s preventative maintenance plan provides two service calls a year — one to tune up your AC system, and the other to check on your furnace. When you sign up for a 1 year, 2 year or 3 year plan, you’ll get discounts off of any One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning service, repair or installation.
We are proud to serve you in Hillsborough, NC and nearby areas. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning ’s goal is to help you get a more ‘green’ energy-efficient home, a win-win for your wallet and the environment. Our team of knowledgeable home comfort experts are here to offer you impartial advice and reliable service.
Read some of our past customer testimonials and reviews to learn more about the high quality of our services.
Signs You Need to Replace Your Heater
Sometimes a simple repair job is not enough. Your furnace may have been neglected for years, or has simply run its course. Most furnaces have an average lifespan of 10 to 15 years. If your furnace is over 10 years old, be proactive and start researching different options before it breaks down for good. Here are a few warning signs it’s time to start looking for a replacement:
- A spike in energy bills. An ever-increasing energy bill without a reasonable explanation could indicate that your furnace is eating up more energy to function. Older furnaces become less efficient.
- Repeated breakdowns. How many times have you had to call a technician for a repair job within the last year? A furnace breaks down frequently in the last two years of its lifespan. If the cost of constantly repairing your heater is ballooning, it just makes sense to get a replacement.
- Rust. Signs of corrosion are a red flag. It indicates that the heater’s structural integrity may be weakened leaving it more prone to cracks and leaks.
If you’ve noticed any of the signs that replacement might be needed, call your local heater experts who can diagnose if new heater installation is indeed needed.
Benefits of Regular Furnace Preventative Maintenance
Why should you get a furnace tune up regularly? Here are a few good reasons:
- Extend the lifespan of your heater.
- Improve efficiency by repairing or replacing any malfunctioning parts.
- Cut energy bills.
- Prevent the need for costly furnace repairs.
- Ensure safety by checking for any cracks to prevent carbon monoxide leaking.
- Improve indoor air quality. Older furnaces lose their ability to properly humidify the air leaving your home dry and dusty.
There are many benefits you can enjoy from regular furnace maintenance. When you sign up for our preventative maintenance plan, you’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing your heating and cooling systems are protected.
Check out our great selection of coupons and online offers to find out how you can save on your next appointment with us.
Hillsborough Heating Services
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Water Heaters
Keep your home warm and cozy in the cooler months. Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at (919) 321-9985 for fast, reliable Hillsborough, NC heating services.