Summertime is no time to find out your air conditioner is on its last legs! Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning and ask about our AC tune up and maintenance services.
Most AC emergency calls happen because people didn’t keep their systems maintained and only find out it’s not working when they need it most. You can avoid this by calling One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning and having our experienced technicians perform a tune up on your AC system before summer arrives.
Which AC contractor is best for you? Check out our customer reviews and then call us for an appointment.
Why AC Tune Up and Maintenance Is Essential
Your AC unit has parts that need regular maintenance if you want your system to work reliably when you depend on it most. Besides changing the filters, your system requires regular maintenance to the coils, the fins, and the drains. To ensure your AC is ready to go when you need it, and to ensure its long life, call a professional AC contractor and get on a regular maintenance schedule.
Is Your AC Unit Dying? Here’s How to Know for Sure
Getting a new air conditioner is an expensive endeavor, and most people would rather repair their current system than buy a new one. If you notice any of the following signs of trouble, call an AC contractor before they get worse.
- Grinding, whining noise
- Short cycling
- Poor air quality such as moldy or musty smells
- Inconsistent temperatures from room to room
- Fluid leaks
Each of these issues could be a serious problem or just a minor repair. Call us for an assessment.
If you’re in the Henderson, NC area and want to know more about us, check us out then give us a call.
Do You Need AC Replacement? These Signs Say YES!
We all want to save money by repairing the things we have rather than buying new, which is especially true when talking about a whole new air conditioning system. However, eventually a new installation makes more sense than a repair, and here’s how to know.
- Age: If your air conditioner is over 15 years old, it makes more sense to get a new one
- Inefficiency: Air conditioners with a low SEER rating cost more money to operate than new, higher efficiency units
- Repair Expense: Weight the cost of the repair versus a new unit. If the repair is more than half the cost of new, get a new one.
- Frequent Problems: If your air conditioner is breaking down more and more, it makes more economic sense to stop fixing it and get a new, more reliable system.
A new air conditioner is a big expense, which is why it’s essential you maintain yours to extend its life. Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning in the Henderson, NC area at 919-323-8705 and ask about our AC tune up and maintenance services.