Are you looking for a reliable company to fix your furnace? Call us at 336-560-3573 for friendly Burlington heating repair, installation & replacement services.
Is your furnace making loud, banging noises? Have you noticed poorer air circulation or a dramatic increase in your monthly utility bills? It may be time to have your furnace repaired or replaced.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is an HVAC company that operates in and around Burlington, NC. Our goal is to help you improve your home’s energy efficiency. One of the main impediments to an energy-efficient home is a poorly-functioning heater. Our friendly and knowledgeable HVAC professionals provide unbiased advice and service to help you reduce your monthly bills.
Learn what past customers think of us when you visit our reviews page.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning ’s Preventative Maintenance Plan
We know that regular maintenance is the best prevention against costly breakdowns. Even with the best intentions, you may forget or get too busy to book a tune up. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning ’s Preventative Maintenance Plan provides you with two scheduled visits a year to ensure your furnace and AC system run efficiently.
Whether you decide to sign on for 1 year, 2 years or 3 years, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- 15% off all repairs, including furnace and heater repairs.
- 10% off any One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning service.
- 10% off equipment upgrades or replacement, including furnace and heater replacement.
- $25 gift card for every new customer referral.
What We Do During a Furnace Tune Up
The last thing you want is for your furnace to break down in the middle of winter. The fall months are a good time to get your furnace up to grade before the blustery weather arrives. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning’s experienced heating technicians will check the overall performance of your heating system and make any necessary heater or furnace repairs. Here are just a few things we look for during a furnace tune-up:
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections and terminals and look for signs of wear.
- Clean and fine-tune gas burners.
- Test and measure the igniter resistance.
- Inspect and clean air filters.
- Clean the combustion chambers.
- Test and calibrate thermostat.
- Ensure all safety controls are functioning.
To save money, view One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning’s selection of exclusive online offers and coupons.
Cool Weather Energy Saving Tips
To cut down on your monthly energy bills during the fall and winter, here are a few things you can do around the house:
- Insulate your hot water heater to prevent heat loss.
- Adjust your hot water thermostat to 120 ° F — an optimal temperature.
- Change and/or clean your furnace air filters.
- Adjust your indoor thermostat to 68 ° F in winter — an optimal temperature as stated by the Department of Energy.
- Close your home’s foundation vent to prevent cold drafts from entering.
Burlington Heating Services
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Geothermal System Installation & Repair
- Water Heater Installation & Repair
- Preventative Maintenance
To get expert Burlington, NC furnace repair and installation, call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at 336-560-3573. We’d love to help you save energy reduce your monthly bills.