Are you looking to improve the performance of your AC system? Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at 336-560-3573 for reliable Burlington AC repair, installation & replacement.
Summers in Burlington, NC can get mighty hot. A well-functioning air conditioning system is the key to keeping a cool and comfortable home. Too often these vital systems are neglected which causes costly repairs down the road. Having an annual AC tune up is the best way to prevent your air conditioning system from breaking down during the sweltering summer months.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is your local, knowledgeable HVAC company that is dedicated to improving your home’s (or business’s) energy efficiency. Our Whole Home Promise guarantees that we’ll look out for your entire home’s best interest and not just look at your AC in isolation. We will never upsell you on unnecessary improvements.
Be sure to check out a few of our glowing customer testimonials and reviews before giving us a call.
What is a Ductless Mini Split AC System?
While conventional air conditioning systems require the use of duct ways to circulate cool air, a ductless mini split AC system does not. Conventional AC systems cool an entire house while a ductless mini split system can be configured to only cool the rooms you want. Because of their flexibility and energy-efficiency, these systems are growing in popularity amongst both homeowners and commercial businesses.
The beauty of a ductless mini split AC system is that you can select the rooms you want to keep cool and each room can be set to its own temperature. If you have one family member who gets cold easily, and another who is always hot — no problem. You’ll enjoy reduced utility bills as less energy is required to cool your home. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning AC professionals will discuss the pros and cons of each type of system to see which best suits your needs. We can help you with all your ductless mini split AC system installation or repair your current one.
To find valuable savings on our services and products, access our latest coupons and offers.
Why Install a New AC System?
Customers frequently ask: What are the benefits of replacing my old air conditioning system? Here are a few reasons:
- Eco-friendly. New AC systems use a safer, more environmentally-friendly type of refrigerant commonly known as Puron (R-410A). Older systems use Freon (R-22) which is linked to ozone depletion.
- Improved efficiency. Newer AC systems have higher SEER (seasonal energy-efficiency rating) values which means you’ll likely see a reduction between 20% to 50% in energy use.
- Quieter operation. Enhanced sound attenuators help newer systems run quiet as a mouse.
- Getting the right size. At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning , we make sure to calculate the proper size of AC system required to cool your home for optimal performance. A too-small system doesn’t produce enough cool air while a too-large system burns up unnecessary energy.
Curious to see if you could benefit from a new air conditioner installation? Contact our expert team and we’ll guide you on the best decision to meet your budget and needs.
Burlington Cooling Services
- AC Installation & Replacement
- AC Repair & Maintenance
- AC Filter Replacements
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at 336-560-3573 to reach expert Burlington, NC AC technicians and get a free estimate on your AC installation, repair or ductless mini split services.