Want to reduce your bills? A high-efficiency heater can save you money. Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at (919) 321-9985 for friendly Apex heating repair, installation & replacement services.
If your current heater shows signs of corrosion, makes loud banging noises, or is simply not effectively heating your home, it’s likely time for a replacement. Don’t wait until your heater breaks down completely before researching your options.
At One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning, it’s our mission to help customers in Apex, NC improve the overall efficiency of their homes. A properly functioning furnace plays a vital role in improving your home’s efficiency. Our knowledgeable heating technicians perform an audit to assess your building’s structure and the needs of your household to help you find the best solution for your unique situation.
Take a look at our reviews and recent feedback to see what our customers are saying about us.
Why Get a New Heater?
In the last decade or so, technology for heaters has improved by leaps and bounds. In the past, heaters were only 80% efficient (at best). That means that 20% of energy produced was completely wasted, which is hard on the environment and your wallet. Here are a few benefits of a new heater installation:
- Increased efficiency. New Energy Star® models with high-SEER values (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating) can be up to 96% efficient. This is partly due to new features such as improved combustion technology which means the system requires less fuel to produce heat.
- No more noise. Just because your old system sounds like it’s working hard doesn’t mean it actually is. You will barely hear your new heater running.
- Environmentally-friendly. Customers have demanded new systems that reduce the impact on the environment and the heating industry has listened. Today’s efficient heaters use less fossil fuels which is a win-win for the earth and your savings.
- Better safety features. New heaters use sealed combustion which uses outdoor air to reduce draft and improve safety.
- Improved quality. Designed to outlast their predecessors, modern heaters have a lifespan of up to 25 years, compared to 10 to 20 years for older models.
Check out our exclusive online offers and coupons to save even more on your next service.
Water Heater Maintenance Tip
You probably never think about your water heater — until your showers run cold! While it’s easy to neglect this vital system, it’s important to maintain it by draining the water tank at least once a year. This helps to prevent the sediment that develops from sitting water from hardening. Once the sediment hardens, it creates a buffer between the heat source and the water which reduces efficiency. Simply drain the water tank completely into a large bucket to prolong the life of your water heater. In any case, you should consider having your water heater maintained by a professional. If your water heater is more than 10-15 years old, and requiring frequent repairs, you may want to think about getting a water heater replacement.
Apex Heating Services
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation & Replacement
- Heat Pump Services
- Water Heater Repair & Installation
- Preventative Maintenance
Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at (919) 321-9985 for your local, Apex, NC home-heating needs. Book a free estimate today!