Do you have a leaking air conditioning system? We can help. Call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning at (919) 321-9985 for expert Apex AC repair, installation & replacement at one of the numbers below.
When the temperatures rise, the last thing you want is to be stuck in the sweltering heat with a broken air conditioning system. The best way to prevent costly repairs is with regular maintenance. When you sign up for a 1 year, 2 year or 3 year maintenance plan, you’ll benefit from semi-annual service calls as well as discounts on other services or products.
One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to serve Apex, NC and surrounding areas. When you call us, you can be sure we’ll improve your home’s overall efficiency by recommending a personalized solution that fits your unique needs. Our team of home-cooling experts is passionate about increasing efficiency and saving you money!
See what our customers are saying about us when you click on our reviews page.
Troubleshooting Air Handler Unit Problems
The air handler unit (AHU) in your air conditioning system plays a vital role. Its job is to circulate and regulate the cool air in your home. The first sign of trouble you may notice is poor circulation within your home. Here are some common problems with an AHU:
- Clogged fan. Dirt and dust collects on the blower over time and reduces its efficiency. You may notice that the fan still spins, but no cool air is coming out.
- Mold. Unfortunately, since humidity levels are high in our area, mold is a common problem. A lack of ventilation along with excessive moisture leads to mold and mildew growth. Your nose may detect a strange odor coming from your AC.
- Leaking. With hot temperatures come condensation droplets which form within the system and drip into the pan below the AHU. Sitting water produces algae growth which blocks the drain. A full and clogged pan causes leaking.
If you suspect you need air handler repair, installation or replacement services, be sure to call the professionals to ensure the work is performed safely and thoroughly.
Is it Time to Replace Your Old Air Conditioning System?
If your AC system is over 10 years old, chances are, it is not very efficient. Newer air conditioning models utilize a more efficient and environmentally-friendly type of refrigerant, run more quietly and have higher SEER ratings which can help cut your monthly bills. While you may be hesitant to spend money on a new system, you’ll save money in the long run by enjoying between 20% to 50% on your monthly energy bills when you chose a high-efficiency model. One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning is a certified installer of some of the top AC brands today including Amana, Carrier, Bryant, and Trane. Contact us today if you need air conditioning repair or air conditioning replacement.
Save even more on your next service with our wide selection of coupons and online specials.
Apex Cooling Services
- AC Installation & Replacement
- AC Repair & Maintenance
- AC Filter Replacements
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
For a free estimate in Apex, NC, call One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning today at (919) 321-9985. Our expert technicians are available to help with all your home cooling needs!