HVAC Maintenance Membership Club
IMPORTANCE OF HVAC MAINTENANCE
Any homeowner knows that maintaining their HVAC system is important. Unfortunately, many problems come to light only when they are desperately needed. It makes sense, though. Your heating system likely won’t show any issues, until it’s been running at full-capacity for a few weeks into the winter season. Or, your air conditioning quality probably won’t start to wane until you have been pushing it to cool your entire house for a few weeks during summer.
Homeowners get unwelcomed surprises of HVAC problems all the time, and those surprises come when they need their HVAC system the most. This is why it is important to maintain your system consistently throughout the entire year. Don’t just wait until a problem happens—be proactive. Not only does proactivity save you from the discomfort of having no a/c or heat when it’s most needed, but it also can save you thousands of dollars in worn-down parts or replacement parts.
The easiest way to maintain your HVAC system is to let Green Horizon do the hard work for you. At Green Horizon we are believers in steadfast and vigilant service to save our valued customers from anxiety-ridden emergencies and high replacement costs. We know how hard it is in today’s busy world to remember to check your system, and that’s why we are offering special maintenance plans to take care of it. We want our customers to have a worry free home, so when they come home, they can relax and enjoy it.
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Joining our Green Horizon membership plans is an easy and efficient way to maintain your home’s HVAC system. Here are some of the major benefits:
• Priority Scheduling. As a valuable member of our Green Horizon Club, we prioritize your service needs and do all the planning for you. With today’s busy lifestyles, we know how difficult it can be to remember to schedule regular maintenance. That’s why we do it for you. We are aware your HVAC systems model, configuration, and needs, so we also know when it requires its check-ups. You won’t have to do anything. We’ll let you know when you’re up for a visit and do the rest.
• Repair Discounts. We also offer deep discounts to our Green Horizon Club members when it comes to repairs. All repairs for our members comes with a 15% discount. That’s huge, and we are proud to say that it’s our way of thanking you for seeing our real value. Being a member is going to save you money on all service visits and much more.
• Accessory and Installation Discounts. We also offer our Club Members a 10% discount on HVAC accessories and the available upgrades. Parts and accessories can be expensive. We understand the strain on your wallet they can produce because of this; we created an even deeper discount to apply to both.
• Insulation and Crawl Space Installation Discounts. As a club member, we also offer you 10% off of any insulation needs or a crawl space installation. The added advantage will help you keep your home warm during winter and cool during summer. We know what a waste it can be if your home isn’t properly insulated. You can have the best HVAC system in the world, but if your home isn’t insulated properly, you are losing money by the day. That’s why we also prioritize your insulation and crawl space. Our goal is to save you of time, worry and money as we can.
• Service and diagnostic calls. Finally, we wanted to offer our valuable customers as much value as possible, so we decided to provide our club members with a $30 discount on all service calls along with all diagnostic calls. We do our very best to exceed our customers’ expectations. We want you to know that we are partners with you in home maintenance and will do everything we can to make the Club Membership the best decision you make.
ADDITIONAL MEMBERSHIP PERKS
On top of our deep discounts, as a Green Horizon Club Member, you also will receive yearly inspections twice from our trained professionals. Our technician will come out to make sure your HVAC system is running at its optimum. Our expert technician will check:
• Your air-filter and Freon charge
• All electrical components including connectors, gas value and contractors, and furnace heat exchangers
• The thermostat operation and temperature differential
• The amp motors and amp draw
• The attic area and the crawl space area
• Condensate drain and overall pump performance
• Condition of your condensate pan
• The duct works for damage or leaks
Our goal for creating a Club Membership is to ensure that all of your potential HVAC issues are quickly addressed and fixed. Not only will this give you a reliable and efficient system all year round, but it also will help to avoid emergency service and costly replacements.
We currently have two different Green Horizon Membership plans to serve our customers’ needs efficiently. You can sign up for one-year, two-year or three-year programs. The longer you enroll, the more savings you receive!
THE HVAC MAINTENANCE CLUB
First, we have the HVAC Maintenance Club. From $169-per-year, this plan offers all of our membership benefits and perks. It is a comprehensive program that allows our customers worry-free maintenance of their HVAC system at a deep discount. It will not only keep your equipment running at its top performance, but it also will give you peace of mind that when you need cooling air or heated air, it will work for you efficiently and reliably.
THE GEOTHERMAL MAINTENANCE CLUB
Our second plan is the Geothermal Maintenance Club. From $199-per-year, this program offers geothermal system maintenance. Your geothermal system utilizes water and underground piping to either cool or heat your home. It’s an ingenious solution to help with moderating temperatures, but it also is complex.
By joining our Green Horizon Geothermal Maintenance Club, we will apply our expertise to your geothermal system. By far this offers the most comprehensive way of ensuring that your home’s temperature regulation is functioning at its most efficient capacity.
At Green Horizon we not only service HVAC and Geothermal systems, but we also provide peace of mind. With us as your partner, we take care of the stressful planning, maintenance, and repair of your home’s heating and cooling systems. Let us work with you to make your home healthy, efficient and green!
For more information call Durham preferred HVAC professional Green Horizon at(919) 323-8705, or visit us at www.GreenHorizon.com.